To develop discipline, confidence, patience!
A great deal of emphasis is laid on the extra & co-curricular activities that help to develop discipline, confidence, patience and a sense of responsibility and cooperation amongst our students.
These activities include:
- EBIAN Vintage Theatre Presentations
- Daily morning assembly presentations.
- Show and tell activities.
- Reading and spelling competitions.
- Quiz competitions.
- Charity raising during Ramadan.
- Eid Milan parties.
- Thematic projects.
- Annual Sports day.
- Annual function staging skits and plays.
- Field trips to different factories, amusement parks, zoo etc.
To be the best
The school’s mission is consistent with its vision of sending out future generations of students who are able to compete and achieve success in their future education.
Steps to Success
To excel and prosper
‘Steps to Success’ are remedial classes designed to help the child, and to support the student to build better understanding of the subject.
Why Choose EBS?
Not just your 'average' school
Expose your child to the best education. We offer a full suite of supplemental classes that consist of Sport Skills, Art, Karate, Drama and computer-based learning.